Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Free for the summer

Yesterday was the last day of school. It's officially summer time.


The 4th grader
Photobucket

The 1st grader
Photobucket


I think B is starting a new trend. We had to pick the kids up at 10:30 at the park across from school. At 10:15, I realized that we needed to get going and B was still in in pjs. I got him dressed and ran around looking for keys. B decided he didn't want to go, he wanted to stay home and finish watching Dora. His solution to getting to stay home was to strip. I, on the other hand, could not leave him at home alone. So this is how we went to school.

Photobucket


Yeah, he's not too happy. He finally agreed to get dressed when I told them we were going out to lunch for the last day of school. Hopefully I don't have to bribe him with chocolate milkshakes to get him dressed for the rest of his life.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hahahahaha! LOVE that pic of B! Awesome.

Kristin said...

That will be a great pic to bring out at his rehearsal dinner someday!