Thursday, September 18, 2008

3653 days ago

3653 days ago, DH & I were married. 3653 days sounds much more impressive than 10 years ago. (I think I got the math right.)

It is hard to believe that it was 10 year ago. At this exact moment we were at our reception having a grand old time with family & friends.

10 years ago, I don't think I could have dreamed that I would be here right now. This is a good place to be.

DH & went out for an anniversary lunch. He surprised me with new diamond earrings. I've been telling him for years that such things were frivolous, but I was delighted with his gift. We spent the evening playing football & soccer with the boys & making homemade pizza with A. After dinner, we had family game night with a few mean games of Labyrinth.

It was a lovely day, just like our wedding was 3653 days ago.

No comments: