Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday July 26

Frustrating day. I had a meeting at 9:30 and I got there 4 minutes late. I wasn't allowed in, tardiness is unacceptable. I have to go next week.

Today I finished the strap for marakesh. All knitted parts are complete, but I have to work on the lining. I need to find fabric I want to use but I haven't made it over to Mom's to raid her stash. Since we're going to Austin this weekend, I won't get there until next week. So marakesh is on hold. I need to take pictures.

We had some fun in the kitchen with the kids. Yesterday, we made rice krispy treats. It was the first time I have made rkt with the kids. A is over 7 and it took me that long. Today we made pudding. A's request since she can't easily chew the rkt.

I need to do laundry before we leave tomorrow.

No comments: