Wednesday, September 30, 2009

what I have been doing

I haven't been doing a whole lot lately. Well, I've been doing a lot of the everyday life stuff, but I haven't been blogging. I have things to blog about, I just haven't gotten around to it.

What I have done in my spare time (plus a 3 hour trip to College Station) is knitting a new scarf. It is Melody's Shawl(rav link) from Morehouse Farm. I bought the yarn at the LYS for my birthday. I'm giving it away to the other girl scout leader for her birthday tomorrow.


Photobucket


She told me to knit something for her birthday on her last birthday. I'm pretty sure she was joking, but I held her at her word. I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You. Make. Me. Sick. It's gorgeous. And the recipient is going to fall over in love with it!