Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day weekend

We had a good weekend.

My friend Shannon was in town so we went shopping on Friday night. Saturday, DH went to A&M for the football game. Kids & I ran errands & watched the ND game. (Yeah, they won and won well!) Sunday we went to church & DH came home.

We spent some time just lazing around. The kids concocted a plot. They cleaned the playroom and then asked to go to the mall. Unfortunately, A wanted to go to the Galleria and the American Girl Store, J wanted to go to Northpark and the Lego store. We were at an impass, so we went bowling.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I managed to beat DH 102 to 98 in the first game. He reset the scores before I could get photographic evidence. He had a much better game the second time and I managed a 110. Probably my best bowling score ever!

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day!

No comments: