Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Disney Ride

We're going to DisneyWorld in November with the ILs, their treat! Everyone is excited, especially B since we'll be there for his 4th birthday.

Last weekend, after pushing our cheap stroller at the zoo, DH got frustrated. He told me there was no way we were going to take that stroller to Disney. We looked into renting but figured out with the cost of renting, we could buy a new one.

I jumped onto google and started checking forums for the best stroller for Disney. I had narrowed my choices and even bought a stroller online when DH sent me a link for another stroller. We headed out to Babies R Us the next day to test drive and decide once and for all. It was a worthwhile trip since I changed my mind. The company I had already ordered from also carried the one I wanted and they price matched Amazon. It was a great deal and great customer service.

We are now the proud owners of a Joovy Kooper

Photobucket

Photobucket


We can't wait for Disney!

No comments: