Wednesday, January 26, 2011

knitting content

I've been knitting.

Last night I finished the bolero.

Photobucket

Photobucket


This afternoon I started a cover for my kindle with the leftover silk garden sock.

Photobucket


I got a lovely package of handspun yarn from a knitting/spinning blog I read, Porpoise Knits

Photobucket


I can't wait to find the perfect pattern to make with it. I've got a big super secret project that I'm planning soon. Since I'm on a knitting streak right now, I have to take full advantage of it!

4 comments:

lisa m said...

I'm so impressed!

Kristin said...

It's gorgeous. A must be so happy!

Kristin said...

How did you get the colors to match up so well?

Sarah said...

Two skeins of yarn of the same colorway. I went through the skeins until I was at the same color and did a sleeve and a front from each skein. I was pretty pleased with how well they matched.