Monday, January 25, 2010

visitor

We have a visitor this week. J's class bunny. This is why I didn't want this teacher. I love, love, love his teacher. J loves, loves, loves his teacher. However, when you get Mrs. F, you get the bunny. I picked up Harlee on Friday and found out that it wasn't just for the weekend, but for the whole week. I'm not exactly sure how a bunny who spends the week outside of the classroom is the class bunny, but he is.

Actually Harlee is a pretty nice bunny. He is litter trained and he doesn't chew much. He's nipped at the carpet and got put right back in his cage. Today I was home and felt sorry for Harlee stuck in his cage. I let him out and he ran around the room for an hour or so.

I tried to take pictures of Harlee. Curious rabbits are very hard to photograph. I got a lot of blur or this.

Photobucket


Finally he sat still for the same microsecond when I pushed the camera button.

Photobucket


Kids are wanting a bunny now. Except for J who still wants a puppy. We got an email from Sister#2 yesterday with pictures of very adorable Lab puppies. DH is getting serious thinking about one. Who knows. Maybe I'll give in this time.

1 comment: