Tuesday, November 17, 2009

another weekend

We had another one of those busy weekends.

Friday night was soccer practice, Cub Scout Pack Night & clean the house.

Saturday morning I got up early to start dinner in the crock pot, bake a cookie cake and finish cleaning the house.

Next we went to the North Texas Outdoor Expo. The kids had a good time at this. Especially J. He shot lots of guns.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A did the obstacle course, rock climbing, face painting & archery. B did archery. I talked to a lot of nice people about girl scout stuff. I'm looking forward to taking them to the Trinity River Audubon Center. They have a program for Junior Girl Scouts. Our family went the weekend it opened. It is a great place.

We rushed home from the Expo to go to a 1:00 soccer game (A) and a 1:00 flag football (J). Luckily they were at the same school. After A's game there was an end of season party. I brought this masterpiece!

Photobucket


I think I should start selling them.

DH took J to his soccer game at 2:30 and we all met at home afterwards. We had 2 families coming over to watch the A&M v Oklahoma game. I finished cleaning and making dinner. They came over about 5:30. The company was great. The game not so good. Poor Aggies. Kind of like Poor Irish, except I didn't get to watch that game.

Sunday I got up and went to church early. I worked at the church blood drive and then gave blood. Finally we had J's last flag football game at 2.

I'm glad that soccer & flag football is over. We have a break for a few months. It will be nice to have a few weekends where we don't have to rush around like crazy!

No comments: