Tuesday, November 3, 2009

confessions

1. I fed my children Easy-Mac for dinner. It is noxious stuff, it goes against everything I would like to be. But it was easy. I'm hoping that the family walk to the local elementary and the civic lesson of watching us vote will balance out that horrible dinner.

2. I've wasted a lot of time Saturday playing this game. I was seriously getting mad at trick or treaters for interrupting both the ND game and the Clockworks game. Do not click the link if you don't have time to spare or if you don't like word games or if you can't type.

3. I have a Girl Scout meeting in approx 20 hours and I have done nothing to prepare. I'm up a creek. Oh wait, I did have A steal a log from a backyard on our walk home from voting so the girls could count tree rings. Maybe it will take them an hour to count rings?

4. I have 3 loads of laundry in the laundry room not folded. I'm not going to do it tonight either. It can wait for another day. I hate folding laundry.

No comments: