Friday, January 30, 2009

Cowboy Panic

J's birthday is December. Bad planning on my part. Five days after Christmas is not a fun time for a birthday. He wanted a birthday party this year but I put it off for a month so I wasn't dealing with the party during the Christmas holidays.

J decided he wanted a cowboy birthday. I ordered hats & bandannas from Oriental Trading company. We built a fire pit from leftover landscaping rocks so we'll making s'mores instead of having birthday cake. But now I don't know what else to do. Luckily it is suppose to be 70 and gorgeous tomorrow so I can probably just have the boys run around and play but I should probably have a game or two to play.

Any bright ideas out there? I guess I need to go google and find some games.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Pin the Hat on the Cowboy?

Susan said...

Too bad the Wii doesn't have a mechanical bull game. Now THAT would be fun!

Susan said...

You could get a bale of hay, horns (don't ask where) and have the kids try to lasso the "bull".