Saturday, December 27, 2008

Post Christmas blog

We had a nice 3 day long Christmas.

Christmas Eve we went to the children's mass & 2 parties.

Christmas morning we enjoyed family time and playing with Santa gifts. I think the biggest hit was guitar hero.

Photobucket


Christmas afternoon, we went to the ILs house. There was plenty of presents, food & fun. The kids got remote control trucks & planes & robots. They had a lot of fun playing with them until they drained the batteries!

Monster Truck
Photobucket


The day after Christmas we spent with my family. There was tons of mexican food, yummy tamales & fajitas. The kids exchanged presents.

Batman
Photobucket


I spent 5 hours yesterday morning making my gifts for sisters 2,4 & 5 plus Mom & Dad. Luckily I had to send gifts to sister #1 last week so only had 5 to make. My fingers are still sore from cutting all that paper. I got the template from A Little Hut. I've always loved her paper art but I have a new found respect for it. I didn't realize what it took to cut paper while following a dotted line. It was not as easy as I thought it would be. My pictures aren't great, lighting was bad, so it is hard to tell. Each month has the initial cut out and it is backed with a "theme" paper. I'm happy with how they turned out.


January - December
Photobucket

5 calendars done
Photobucket


So now that Christmas is over, I have to start planning for J's birthday. Only 3 more days to go.

No comments: